Survey Report: Outsourcing and the Buy Side—Coming Around Again
Based on a 13-question quantitative survey, this whitepaper focuses on the motives, challenges and opportunities driving buy-side firms’ outsourcing practices. Download the full report to view the results.
What's In This Report
- Almost 60% of respondents have existing outsourcing relationships, while nearly one-third are considering outsourcing some parts of their business.
- Almost one-third of respondents that already outsource some functions are looking to outsource additional processes to a specialist third-party provider.
- Fund accounting and settlement are the two most popular functions to outsource, while trading and performance attribution are the two functions buyside firms are looking to retain in-house.
- 80% of respondents are seeking to rationalize the number of outsourcing relationships they have in the interest of simplifying their operational landscapes.
- Almost half of respondents cite security concerns as the primary challenge associated with outsourcing.
Fill out the form below to access your free copy.