Battea Class Action Services
Battea Class Action Services is an industry expert in all stages of asserting and processing settlement claims in connection with securities, interest rate derivatives, antitrust, collective action filings, and settlement distributions. Battea works to create Operational Alpha, decreasing internal resource hours required to manage the class action filing process while increasing the potential for net proceeds to the fund.
The Company has been a leader in the space for over 20 years, serving more than 1,000 institutions around the world, and the company's deep understanding of market operations facilitates the process of identifying and computing claims losses at an expert level across all instruments and execution platforms.
- Battea is a contingency fee service so there is no out-of-pocket cost to your firm
- There is very minimal operational lift as Battea connects directly with Eze to get the transactional data needed
- Fund managers must have a filing process in place to meet its fiduciary responsibility
- With $17 billion+ in outstanding settlements, there is a significant monetary upside
- Enjoy full transparency into your claim(s) by utilizing a custom web portal to track filings, distributions, and more
Are You Looking to Become a Marketplace Partner?
Powered by a secure, real-time data sharing architecture, the Eze Marketplace framework enables developers to build solutions that are deeply embedded and interact directly with SS&C Eze platforms. Share your solutions with thousands of buy-side users on Eze Marketplace. Contact us to learn more.